There are many different ways you can raise money for us, whatever your interests. Here are just some of the ways you can get involved.
Put on an event or donate the money from an existing event.
- Take on a challenge. Run a marathon or take part in a sponsored bike ride
- Having a celebration? Ask your friends to donate instead of giving gifts
- Make us your charity of choice and host events throughout the year
- Sell your spare instruments, record collections or even just bits and bobs on our
eBay for Charity account
Use the button above to make a JustGiving page - it's the quickest and easiest way for your family, friends and colleagues to donate.
Alternatively, you can tell people the various ways they can donate by visiting
- Set yourself a target of how much you need to raise. Fundraising is easier when you have a goal
- Tell your friends and followers about your fundraiser on
- Use the materials below to help promote your event
- Ask people who pay tax to fill out a
Gift Aid declaration form and we can get nearly 25 percent more from the donation. Visit
HRMC website to find out more
- Remember that
every penny counts and makes a difference to musicians' lives
Download useful Fundraising Materials
Gift Aid Declaration Form
If you would like materials to display at your event or you need collection buckets and sealable donation envelopes, please contact the Development Team on 020 7239 9114 or
Whatever you decide to do, let us know and we will help you in any way we can.