Arts & Culture Impact Fund
Arts & Culture Finance
The Arts & Culture Impact Fund brings together a mix of public, private and philanthropic investors – Arts Council England, the National Lottery Heritage Fund, Big Society Capital, Bank of America, the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation and Nesta. The fund is the world’s biggest impact investment fund for the creative arts. The fund builds on the success of the Arts Impact Fund, a pilot initiative launched in 2015 to demonstrate how impact investment could transform the arts and cultural sector.
The Arts & Culture Impact Fund sets out to achieve several objectives for the arts, cultural and heritage sectors:
- Provide organisations with appropriate and bespoke repayable finance
- Develop the financial resilience of borrowers
- Support organisations to better monitor, evaluate and communicate their social impact
- Attract additional investment into the sector to help organisations thrive
- Promote the wider positive impact the arts, culture and heritage have on society and support more organisations to benefit individuals and communities through their work.
Contact: Seva Phillips
Email: [email protected]