Fulbright Postgraduate Student Awards

The Fulbright Commission

The US-UK Fulbright Commission offers awards to UK citizens and EU citizens resident in the UK who wish to study in the United States at postgraduate level, in any field.  Applicants must hold, or expect to hold prior to departure, at least an upper second class honours degree (or its equivalent). The awards cover maintenance and tuition fees for the first academic year of study. 

Contact: Fulbright Awards Programme Staff

Address: The US-UK Fulbright Commission, Unit 302, 3rd Floor Camelford House, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP

Telephone: 020 7498 4010

Email: [email protected]

Website: http://www.fulbright.co.uk