This scheme helps young professional musicians access exceptional career development opportunities in the UK and internationally.
WHO CAN APPLY?
We want to invest in talented artists who are performing or creating great music and are already making an impact in their field. You could be an instrumentalist, singer, conductor, composer, songwriter or a small group, working in any musical genre.
You must be primarily UK-based and aged between 21-35.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
These bursaries can be to fund opportunities which will have a significant impact on your artistic development at a crucial point in your career. Grants will range from £500 to £2,000. Activities could include:
- Participation in masterclasses, academies and short courses (such as residential programmes at Aspen Music School, Yale, Lucerne Festival Academy and Banff Centre)
- A time-limited period of mentoring with a leading expert in your field, focused on specific repertoire or technique
- Travel for research and creative collaboration
- A short period of intensive coaching with a world-class tutor in advance of a major performance or project
HOW TO APPLY
- Friday 15 April 2016 at 5.00pm
- Friday 17 June 2016 at 5.00pm
Dates are subject to change.