Help Musicians UK provides help, support and opportunities to empower musicians at all stages of their lives.
We are a spirited and energetic team who are passionate about music and are inspired to make a positive impact on others. Our working environment is supportive and we value those who work with us. We’re committed to equal opportunities and look for vibrant, dedicated people who will help us achieve our objectives.
We currently have one vacancies
Trusts & Foundations Officer
35 hours a week
1 Year FTC
Salary: £24,000 per annum
To proactively lead on generating income through Trusts & Foundations, contributing to the overall fundraising target. Research prospective new donors to feed into the pipeline, and cultivate and develop both warm and lapsed trusts.
• Experience and good knowledge of trusts and foundations and their fundraising techniques and principles
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experienced in working to targets
• Good knowledge of and interest in music
• Confident verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to write strong and effective applications
• Self-motivated with strong prioritising skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills