We know that applying for financial support can be a daunting process. To help you get your creative idea across as clearly and completely as possible, we’ve put together a few blogs to help you along at each stage of the process.
Discover how Help Musicians can support you in getting going on your next creative endeavour, and how to get started on your application. These online sessions will guide you through the types of activities for which you can receive support, the application process, common mistakes and top tips, equipping you to write the best possible application.
Upcoming online sessions:
- Thursday 7 October 2021, 5pm
- Thursday 4 November 2021, 5pm
- Thursday 9 December 2021, 5pm
Before you start
Before you get going on your application, there are a few things to consider:
- Identifying the type of support you need
- Once you have selected the support most suited to your needs, make sure you read the guidance to ensure your activity is eligible:
- Understanding the business advice sessions
- Choosing between a written or a video application
Writing your application
Many of the questions in the application form are quick and easy to answer. Some will take a bit longer, and require a bit more depth. Here are some guides to help you through the more detailed questions:
- Writing a budget
Technical help: using our application portal
If you’re struggling to find your way around the application portal, here are some guides to help you find your way:
- Using the application portal to manage your accepted grant
Results and feedback
What happens after I complete my application? Read our FAQs for more about the process for receiving results and feedback.
If you have any questions about the support we can offer, want to talk through your plans, or are looking for advice about the application process, book some time to talk it through with one of the team.